Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wednesday

So I just want to note that Gato Paris is the best little eatery I have been to thus far! Monday I had the pizza (ha they seem to always give you ketchup with your pizza here) and Tuesday I had the beef and cheese and both were delicious...tonight we went back and I got the chocolate tart and some pineapple juice and I highly recommend both! And finally we decided to sit there and the owner (nicest guy ever!) gave us some little seats and as Kevin would put it, "we did some work."....

I don't seem to be a very good blogger but I feel like I should quickly mention that both of the site visits were really interesting and despite my initial doubts, I actually really enjoyed both. First of all, Glass Egg was sweet! The work they do is just incredibly impressive and Phuy My Hung was just..wow. South Saigon is a completely different world compared to Ho Chi Minh...

No comments:

Post a Comment